We collect certain data about you when you use www.trurocathedral.org.uk
- Data that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Your name and email address as well as subscription preferences when you sign up to electronic mailings. We will also collect data on how you use our emails – whether you open them and which links you click on.
- Your name and postal address as well as subscription preferences when you sign up to postal mailings, subscribe to our service.
- Your IP address and details of which version of web browser you used. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions, and does not identify any individual.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We use your data to provide you information about products or services you have requested from us, or which we feel may interest you. We may also use your data to carry out our obligations to you from any contract entered into between you and us.
We may share your data with third parties where they are processing your personal data on behalf of Truro Cathedral (for example, in the distribution of a mailing to which you have subscribed). We may also share your personal data where we are required to do so by law. We will never sell or rent your personal data to third parties for their own marketing,
For more information about Cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Sending data over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. All data sent is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
You have a right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the details in the section below.